Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Be Sure to Wear Flowers in Your Hair

Heading to San Francisco this weekend to watch some golf and eat my way around the city.  My brother and I will attempt what we have deemed the "Brad Pitt Ocean's Eleven San Francisco Challenge"

First a little background: Many of you have seen Ocean's Eleven.  If you haven't I would definitely recommend it, highly entertaining.  If any of you paid attention during that film, Brad Pitt is eating or drinking something in every scene.  Seriously, its hysterical once you realize it.

So we will be attempting to spend an entire day wandering around the city sampling the culinary goods.   This is not an exercise in gluttony (although it could probably slide that way if we aren't careful).  This is merely an inspired idea to sample as much of the local flavors as we can get our hands on.  Also, beer.

So look forward to that next week.   I hope you can stand the anticipation, because I can't.


We may be joining these guys for a food-induced coma by the end of the day


No comments:

Post a Comment